Monday, March 4, 2013

Batman Bargains

This post is dedicated to my best batman buddy.... my 3 year old who absolutely adores anything Batman. First up is a Batman Backpack that I got him for Easter.

Regular Price is $39.50 on sale for.....$22.99.
Batman Backpack is here
 
 
 
Next is a batman travel case. Regular price is $39.50, marked down to $22.99 as well. This tote could be used for so many different things. Carry case for a DVD player, small books, legos, dinosaurs, colors, snacks, puzzle pieces, play dough, extra change of clothes (folded really tight lol), etc.
We bought a similar one on clearance at Walmart and used it as a carry case for my sons innotab.
 
 
Batman travel case is here
 
 
 
 
 
Batman Pjs also on sale for $24.99. These can be personalized with your child's name as well.
 
Batman PJ's are here
 
 
 
 
 
Last is a batman Dining set for your little ones which I love.
Plate, bowl and matching cup for less than $20. I've seen these in the Pottery barn Kids Store before and they are packaged very nice to give as a gift set as well.
 
 
 
Batman Tabletop Set is here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment